I loved it so much

I bought the t-shirt


actually, apart from the t-shirt, the images above aren't from the exhibition (I had the phone with the camera, but couldn't sneak a pic) (well, I took one, but only as a momento) (and I didn't actually buy the t-shirt, either. . .) (actually): remember HEAVEN AND EARTH*, the current exhibition of the work of Richard Long. . .
.
at Tate Britain. . .
(*down arrow)
oh, I wish I could have walked around with you - it was stunning, breath-taking, awe inspiring. . . so good, in fact, that I might have to go back again today (the last day - I can't believe that I didn't go see it earlier in the summer. . . many, many times. . . what on earth was I doing all summer that meant I hadn't made time to go and see it already?)

6 comments:

KAZ said...

It looks wonderful.
I was pleased to find that The Pompidou Centre allows photography (no flash) whereas the British galleries don't.

Mel said...

Oh and I'm so glad you found/made the time to go. I had such a nice wander around at his website......

So, does he play in mud every time there's an exhibit?

What a cool career that must be.

Certainly another trip today is doable? HURRY--go now!

katherine. said...

you went to see Hitchcock's "The Birds" ?

Mel said...

I must need more coffee......LOL Took me scrolling back to figure out zactly what Katherine was referring to.

Oh, yes--more coffee.

Oh. And a happy Monday to you.
It's Labor Day--and in honor of it, I'll labor!
Huh.
Something's not quite right with that concept.
I'm sure another cup of coffee will help me figure out just what that is. ;-)

I, Like The View said...

KAZ it was - altho now I do fancy a trip to la France. . .

Mel I think he does do the mud thing for each exhibition - when I went back I made notes of what he'd said about exhibiting, it's in there somewhere. . . will have to get around to transcribing them for you

katherine. not birds: think how mucky you'd get painting the walls with mud and presumably the t-shirt was inspired by that

Mel believe it or not, I'm having my first cup of the day only now!

mig said...

What lovely work. I will have to go and find some too. I love the maze.