This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory, No happy ending.
Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life
Can't get no love without sacrifice,
If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell
This is the hardest story that I've ever told No hope, or love, or glory

Happy endings gone forever more I feel as if I'm wasted
And I'm wastin' every day
This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory, No happy ending. This is the way that we love, Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life, But not together.
Two o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind
Can't get no rest; keep walkin' around If I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep
I can think that we just carried on

A Little bit of love, little bit of love
Little bit of love, little bit of love
.

7 comments:

Mel said...

Lyrics are sad--photos are AWESOME......and himself is sleeping, so no clicking on links this morning for me!

Will later though.....

G'morning, ma'am!

I, Like The View said...

just you wait. . .

. . .it's very catchy, you'll be humming it ALL DAY LONG!!!

(-:

Rimshot said...

Mika hasn't really exploded here in the Colonies. A minor blip with Grace Kelly, but that's about it. I, on the other hand, enjoyed the first album immensely

Rimshot said...

(...he said, deftly side-stepping the lyrical content)

Mel said...

*happily humming*

The beat and catchiness is a bit contageous.
And I like the singing stuffies!
(which means I might haffta hit that link again!) :-)

I, Like The View said...

(the singing stuffies remind me of Mini-Teen's collection of these huggables)

Mini-Teen said...

Unfortunately my collection has been dwinderling recently due to the cats pushing them off the bed. The baby ones have been carrying them around in their mouths, then hiding them in places...
... I hope i'lll get some new stock for christmas (hint, hint mum...)
love MT