my secret evil wicked pick-me-up

(well, we all have one of those, right?)

on crikey, how am I ever going to be able to confess to this

yikes!

well, let's face it, I cried all over you this morning, I should be able to fess up to a very very small (deep breath) sin. . .

(you've got one, I bet) (probably smaller than mine. . .) (but who knows) (actually, mine is a large) (and I'm afraid it's from. . . *shudder* . . .McDonalds) (told you it was sinful)

now, I love a real strawberry shake, you know - fresh berries, decent ice-cream and loads of ice-cubes - but sometimes the only option is McDonalds

I know

*hangs head in shame*

(but hey - I'm not crying anymore) (result) (!)

6 comments:

mig said...

Ooooh!
What WICKED fun:)
Anything that picks you up is good, so I hope you aren't head hanging in shame any more :)
xxxx
(((((((( I ))))))))))))

I, Like The View said...

(-:

XXX

Rimshot said...

There's no shame in it, dear View. One does what one must to take care of one's self.

Do they have 'Sonic' restaurants over there?

Vicus Scurra said...

I have never consumed anything from McDonalds, never been in a McDonalds and loathe them to the point of being very cross indeed.
I thought that you should know this - I am not judging you, just thought that you would like to know.

Tries to hide the sound of tutting.

Mel said...

Ohhhhhh......you lucky person!

I indulged in a whole lot of work and tried to stay so busy I couldn't think past what I was doing in front of me.
I'm rather good at that--though that shake sounds kinda tempting......

Boy.
Now a days what's left FOR me to indulge in......

OH!! I KNOW--Popcorn!

<-- going to check out the stash!!

(((((((((( ILTV )))))))))))

...musta worked? (well that and the story! WAY cool!!!)

I, Like The View said...

Mel hope you enjoyed the popcorn!

Vicus I know

I know

I know

I'm so very very very very very sorry

I hope you won't withdraw from the SS as a result

(Secret Santa)

please stop tutting

shot nope, never heard of a Sonic! is it a recommendation then?

(Vicus I really am so very sorry)